Cabin 10 is a hand-hewn log and knotty pine cabin with a cozy, wood-burning fireplace and sleeper sofa in the living area. Frequently referred to as the “honeymoon” cabin, a great bedroom with a queen sized bed, 2-person whirlpool tub and gas log fireplace is featured. Cabin 10 has a covered porch, picnic table, charcoal grill, and fire ring. From the first weekend in June through the last weekend of August, Cabin 10 is Sunday to Sunday weekly rental. We require a 3-night minimum rental on Memorial and Labor Day weekends and only a 2-night minimum the rest of the time.
Daily Rate: $215
Weekly Rate: $840
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Queen Bed & 1 Double Sleeper Sofa
- Full Bath
- Full Kitchen
- TV with DVD only
- Picnic Table
- Fire Ring & Charcoal Grill
- Open Year Around
- WiFi available at the Pale Whale
- Sunday to Sunday Rental, June through August
What to bring? Click here!
Pets are welcome for $12 a night each, two pet limit. Please keep pets on a leash and promptly clean up after them.
* A non-refundable deposit of half (50%) the total due is required at the time of the deposit or upon receiving a deposit request letter for those reservations made more than 6 months in advance.
Cook Riverside Cabins are located at 115 Riverside Drive, Cooksburg, PA 16217 – click here for directions. Check in and pick up your keys at Cooksburg Dry Goods. Click map to see how the cabins are arranged on the Cook Riverside property.
Check In: 4:00 to 7:00 p.m. – please call in advance to make arrangements for late arrivals.
Check Out: 10:00 a.m.
Prices are subject to change without notice.