Cabin 12 is a large hand-hewn log cabin with oak floors and a beautiful stone fireplace. This two bedroom cabin has a double bed in each plus two sleeper sofas in the living area. Cabin 12 has a roomy covered porch, picnic table, charcoal grill, and fire ring. From the first weekend in June through the last weekend of August, Cabin 12 is Sunday to Sunday weekly rental. We require a 3-night minimum rental on Memorial and Labor Day weekends and only a 2-night minimum the rest of the time.
Daily Rate: $240
Weekly Rate: $1,000
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Double Beds & 2 Double Sleeper Sofas
- Full Bath
- Full Kitchen
- TV with DVD only
- Picnic Table
- Fire Ring & Charcoal Grill
- Open Year Around
- WiFi available at the Pale Whale
- Sunday to Sunday Rental, June through August
What to bring? Click here!
Pets are welcome for $12 a night each, two pet limit. Please keep pets on a leash and promptly clean up after them.
* A non-refundable deposit of half (50%) the total due is required at the time of the deposit or upon receiving a deposit request letter for those reservations made more than 6 months in advance.
Cook Riverside Cabins are located at 115 Riverside Drive, Cooksburg, PA 16217 – click here for directions. Check in and pick up your keys at Cooksburg Dry Goods. Click map to see how the cabins are arranged on the Cook Riverside property.
Check In: 4:00 to 7:00 p.m. – please call in advance to make arrangements for late arrivals.
Check Out: 10:00 a.m.
Prices are subject to change without notice.