Cabin 18 is our cozy “Hunter’s Cottage”, set in the midst of a nice yard bordering the state park. This cabin has one bedroom with two double beds in addition to a sleeper sofa in the living room with a brick fireplace. Cabin 18 has a covered front porch, picnic table, charcoal grill, and fire ring. From the first weekend in June through the last weekend of August, Cabin 18 is Saturday to Saturday weekly rental. We require a 3-night minimum rental on Memorial and Labor Day weekends and only a 2-night minimum the rest of the time.
Daily Rate: $240
Weekly Rate: $1,000
- 1 Bedroom
- 2 Double Beds & 1 Double Sleeper Sofa
- Full Bath
- Full Kitchen
- TV with DVD only
- Picnic Tables
- Fire Ring & Charcoal Grill
- Open Year Around
- WiFi available at the Pale Whale
- Saturday to Saturday, June through August
What to bring? Click here!
Pets are welcome for $12 a night each, two pet limit. Please keep pets on a leash and promptly clean up after them.
* A non-refundable deposit of half (50%) the total due is required at the time of the deposit or upon receiving a deposit request letter for those reservations made more than 6 months in advance.
Cook Riverside Cabins are located at 115 Riverside Drive, Cooksburg, PA 16217 – click here for directions. Check in and pick up your keys at Cooksburg Dry Goods. Click the map to see how the cabins are arranged on the Cook Riverside property.
Check In: 4:00 to 7:00 p.m. – please call in advance to make arrangements for late arrivals.
Check Out: 10:00 a.m.
Prices are subject to change without notice.