Cabin 20 “Forestview Lodge” is our large five-bedroom home with two fireplaces and two and a half baths. It is handicap accessible and has a large deck overlooking Cook Riverside. Forestview Lodge sleeps up to twelve guests. It also includes a covered front porch, picnic table, charcoal grill, and fire ring. From the first weekend in June through the last weekend of August, this lodge is a Friday to Friday weekly rental. We require a 3-night minimum rental on Memorial and Labor Day weekends and only a 2-night minimum the rest of the time.
Daily Rate: $325
Weekly Rate: $1,300
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Queen Beds & 2 Bunk Bed Sets
- 2 Full Bath & 1 Half Bath
- 1 Gas Fireplace and 1 Wood Burning Fireplace
- Full Kitchen Upstairs & Kitchenette in the Lower Level
- TV with DVD only
- Picnic Table
- Fire Ring & Charcoal Grill
- Open Year Around
- WiFi available at the Pale Whale
- Friday to Friday Rental, June through August
What to bring? Click here!
Pets are welcome for $12 a night each, two pet limit. Please keep pets on a leash and promptly clean up after them.
* A non-refundable deposit of half (50%) the total due is required at the time of the reservation. The deposit will be applied to the balance due for the rental at the time of check in.
Cook Riverside Cabins are located at 115 Riverside Drive, Cooksburg, PA 16217 – click here for directions. Check in and pick up your keys at Cooksburg Dry Goods. Click map to see how the cabins are arranged on the Cook Riverside property.
Check In: 4:00 to 7:00 p.m. – please call in advance to make arrangements for late arrivals.
Check Out: 10:00 a.m.
Prices are subject to change without notice.