Cabin 21 “Cook Riverside Farmhouse” is our large four-bedroom house with two full baths and central air conditioning. This beautiful home features cathedral ceilings and a gorgeous wraparound covered porch. Cook Riverside Farmhouse sleeps up to ten guests. Also included is a picnic table, charcoal grill, and fire ring in the spacious backyard. Cabin 21 is a two night minimum except on Memorial Day, Independence Day, and Labor Day weekends.
Daily Rate: $325
Weekly Rate: $1,500
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Queen Beds & 4 Single Beds
- 2 Full Baths
- Full Kitchen
- TV/DVD with Dish Network
- Gas Heat & Central Air Conditioning
- Picnic Table
- Fire Ring & Charcoal Grill
- Open Year Around
- WiFi available at the Pale Whale
What to bring? Click here!
Pets are welcome for $12 a night each, two pet limit. Please keep pets on a leash and promptly clean up after them.
* A non-refundable deposit of half (50%) the total due is required at the time of the deposit or upon receiving a deposit request letter for those reservations made more than 6 months in advance.
Cook Riverside Cabins are located at 115 Riverside Drive, Cooksburg, PA 16217 – click here for directions. Check in and pick up your keys at Cooksburg Dry Goods. Click map to see how the cabins are arranged on the Cook Riverside property.
Check In: 4:00 to 7:00 p.m. – please call in advance to make arrangements for late arrivals.
Check Out: 10:00 a.m.
Prices are subject to change without notice.