Cabin 2 is a beautiful hand-hewn log and knotty pine cabin with field stone fireplace and cathedral ceiling in the living room. This two-bedroom cabin includes a full kitchen and bathroom. Cabin 2 features a covered porch, picnic table, charcoal grill, fire ring, and back yard secluded from the other cabins. From the first weekend in June through the last weekend of August, Cabin 2 is Saturday to Saturday weekly rental. We require a 3-night minimum rental on Memorial and Labor Day weekends and only a 2-night minimum the rest of the time.
Daily Rate: $225
Receive 20% when you stay from January 2, 2018 to April 30, 2018 – discount is automatically applied when you reserve online.
Weekly Rate: $950
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Double Bed, 2 Single Beds, & 1 Sleeper Sofa
- Full Bath
- Full Kitchen
- TV with DVD only
- Picnic Table
- Fire Ring & Charcoal Grill
- Open Year Around
- WiFi available at the Pale Whale
- Saturday to Saturday Rental, June through August
What to bring? Click here!
Pets are welcome for $12 a night each, two pet limit. Please keep pets on a leash and promptly clean up after them.
* A non-refundable deposit of half (50%) the total due is required at the time of the reservation. The deposit will be applied to the balance due for the rental at the time of check in.
Cook Riverside Cabins are located at 115 Riverside Drive, Cooksburg, PA 16217 – click here for directions. Check in and pick up your keys at Cooksburg Dry Goods. Click map to see how the cabins are arranged on the Cook Riverside property.
Check In: 4:00 to 7:00 p.m. – please call 814-744-8300 in advance to make arrangements for late arrivals.
Check Out: 10:00 a.m.
Prices are subject to change without notice.